No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Monday, February 01, 2010

Finally an Update...

Well, this might not be exactly the update you were looking for... but I need to do this for the sake of my grieving process.
Yesterday (Sunday the 31st) in Edmonton, I had a miscarriage. I was only 6 weeks pregnant, but we were already pretty attached to the "little fart", as we called it. (by "it" I mean he or she). Anyways. When it happened I felt a solid peace from God and knew that it wold be alright. Sometimes though, knowing that God is in control doesn't really make it hurt any less.
I took today off work so I wouldn't have to face the crowds just yet (the staff), and so I can have the chance to process what's going on inside of me.

I covet your prayers as I ride this emotional roller-coaster.







I promise I'll do a real update soon!

9 comments:

PJ said...

I love you Lizzie!!!
love love love.
Here's a big hug to you and Tim.

Alex H. said...

I sometimes wonder how people who don't know Christ can live.
Hang strong like i know you can Liz =)
Love ya too!

Anne Geddert said...

Love you so much. Praying for you lots and crying at home. Mum

netablogs said...

Lots of hugs being sent your way..

Karen said...

No words can help at times like this. Just allow yourselves time to grieve...no expectations on when to stop just allow it. My heart is sad for you and for Tim.
Trusting God in times like these make us truly understand His power.

Wish I could say something that would help. Praying for both of you...
Love Karen

M said...

Aw, Liz.

Love you.

The Way I See It... said...

Ooh Lizzz... (and Tim)
Keeping you guys in my thots
and prayers...
love ya
h

Cardinal's Cove said...

Aww .. That's sad.

Thoughts and prayers with you guys Liz and Tim.

Much grace and peace from our Heavenly Father.

Ryan

Robyn Ryckman said...

I've been praying for you guys. May the Lord comfort you both as you greive. What a blessing that He has given you peace!