No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I made him into a Sudoku addict...

Is anyone else just LOVING the weather we've been having?? Cause I sure do. It's a treat.

Tim and I actually went rock climbing on Monday. Yes, I said rock climbing. It got us pretty pumped and we promptly started planning our summer vacation. :D

The second Adventure Race was completed this last weekend. It went super well. I liked having two in a row, as it made everything go so much smoother. The two teams that Tim and I were cheering got first and second place, so that was cool. (am I allowed to say things like that?)

Now we're in Edmonton eagerly waiting for Donna's wedding to be done... I mean... we're here to join in their happiness. :P
We were helping out with decorating tonight and WOW, what a gong-show. I LOVE Tim's family, SO MUCH... but I pretty much hung out where the people were not. Heh heh.

Anywho...
Later Days...

1 comment:

PJ said...

Yay another update! you're spoiling us :)

I am also LOVING the weather!!! It was seriously warm and sunny like a spring day today. We had windows open and the birds were singing. I felt like starting my garden!

Love you Lizzie!