No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Sunday, August 08, 2010

14 Weeks and Counting...

I'm 14 weeks now and babe is over 3 1/2 inches long. The First Trimester is over and I think that Tim and I can relax a little more now as the risk of miscarriage goes down drastically.
I'm getting so excited. I find it VERY hard to be patient and wait... I just want the stages to come faster.
:)

Well my parents and Lanny have been here for the past week and it has been quite nice to have the time off with them. I have to admit though, I've had to take a couple of breaks as I am not used to this much consistent interaction. Haha. I must be getting old or something.

U-13 Wilderness Camp starts today. (Dad is speaking at the campfires). Only 3 more summer camps left! Crazy. This summer has gone by so fast. Sometimes (like right now) I like to pretend I'm not working and slack off... and then sometimes (like right now) I feel bad about slacking off and head back to work... but then other times (like right now) I get hungry right before I head back to work so I let myself get distracted a little longer and go eat some food.

The End.

No comments: