No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Sunday, August 29, 2010

...

Summer is gone just in time for Tim and I to go on vacation.
We left Camp on Thursday and have had a couple minutes of sun since then.
We headed out to Kananaskis to camp with a couple of Tim's friends. It was really fun to spend the weekend with a bunch of babies and pregnant women. We did, however, threaten a few times to leave to go south to get away from cold rain and (get this) FLUFFY SNOW! Ugh.
I am now sitting in Starbucks in Canmore in the warmth, with a deliciously warm cinnamon dolche latte.
Today is Tim and my anniversary, and to celebrate Tim went paddling with Brad and Ken. Haha. I did give him permission to go, but it's still bitter sweet. :)
I love him so much!! This has been the best year of my life!!

I wish I had my camera cord here...
-There are red strawberries hanging in our window and I have eaten 2 so far!!
-We have 3 cherry tomatoes growing on our plants.
-I've been harvesting awesome little carrots for about a week now.
-My belly has like tripled in size since that last picture was up. (I'm 17 weeks now!!!)
I've felt baby move 4 times now. SO EXCITING!!! And, we decided on names.
Jaxon is going to be such a jealous pooch when babe comes along. He's been sleeping in our tent the last couple of nights. It makes it like 10 degrees warmer in there. Specially when he sleeps in the bottom of our sleeping bags. Spoiled boy.
:)

Well, it's time to go pick up the boys from the river...

2 comments:

Haelle said...

You have picked out names already?!?
Wow, eager beavers.

Anne Geddert said...

Congratulations to you dear daughter and son-in-law! Can't believe it has been a year already.

I am so excited that you felt baby T move! You didn't text me =)

Hope you find warmer weather and go out for a nice dinner or SOMETHING!

Love you both.