No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Saturday, January 08, 2011

A Picture A Day:

So I decided that one of my not-so-set-in-stone goals for the year is to take a picture a day. When I informed my mother of this she FORCED me into putting them up on my blog. :) I guess in a way that means I get to count this as two not-so-set-in-stone goals for the year... a picture a day and a post a day. Nice.

Well I started the picture a day yesterday, so here's yesterdays and todays.

It was frosty frickin' cold last night, but I'm such a supportive wife that I went out anyways to watch a game of pond hockey. :)



There's nothing like a homemade "fancy coffee" on a quiet, lazy afternoon. Love it.

3 comments:

Anne Geddert said...

YEAH Yeah yeah and YEAH!!! Looking forward to it!!

Anne Geddert said...

BTW - I want a cinny dolce! =D

Becks said...

I love pictures and I love posts, when they're put together, there that much better!