No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sometimes It Takes a Hail Storm...

to remind you just how blessed you are.
It's interesting how often I take my awesome life for granted, how often I forget how many blessings God gives me everyday... I have SO much more then I need.
I guess sometimes it takes a hail storm to remind me what a privilege it is to have a garden.
A sinus infection to remind me how healthy I am.

Today I'm Thankful For:

>My Garden












>Good Health

>A Beautiful Daughter









>Encouraging Friends

>A Strong and Loving Husband












>Our Cute House










>A Huge Yard (and a dog to play in it)

>Blue Skies

>A Heavenly Father who loves me regardless of how much time I spend with Him or how good I am

>A Welcoming and Friendly Church





PS. I realize my garden picture is not my real garden... it is however a picture of some flowers I made. :)


4 comments:

Anne Geddert said...

Those flowers are amazing! I'll take some if you want to make some more! =)

Love you!

jessa said...

cute flowers!

Jill said...

love the flowers, Liz!! you're so craftsy....(notice the "S"...it separates you from the "crafty" people)

pearl said...

i like your blog. i like your thankful spirit. plus your creativity.