No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Friday, August 12, 2011

Who Am I?

It seems that I'm going through some sort of identity crisis right now...
Like I'm caught in-between a couple different "me"s and am not sure which one is real.
I don't even know what kind of music I like, or what my hobbies are, or if I like skinny jeans or not, or what I would do if I had 1 hour by myself.
It's a very strange place to be.

It's a good thing God loves me however I am...

In Christ I am: Accepted, Secure, Significant.

3 comments:

Anne Geddert said...

Love the new look of your blog.

Love you no matter who you are - or even if you have a split personality.

Dad says we will take care of Kiriah for a few weeks while you figure out who you are =) ps. He says he also cares about YOU!

You'll come through - with Tim by your side and us praying for you - that's a winning combination!
We love you soo much!!

Joshua Geddert said...

This new blog look makes it look like you're a mother... weird. :D

Love you!

Julie F said...

You're in good company, Liz=) There are so many adjustments to be made at the stage of life you are in at this moment. Not many women are brave enough to ask the questions out loud. They are thinking them, though! Your mom's right. You will come through sooner than you think:)