No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I gave in...

Well, I wondered how long I would last before I got a blog...
I lasted long enough I guess.
But now, due to the fact that I'm moving away in like 2 weeks, I figured (with the help of some others) I would finally start one up.

I am however warning you before-hand...
It probably won't be very exciting, or entertaining, or even interesting,
But it will be my "open heart", if you know what I mean.

There's no point to me starting this if i'm only going to talk about "how my day went"...
I want there to be something deeper...
You know,
Hopes and dreams,
Questions,
Prayers,
Confessions,
Stuff like that and more...

So yeah,
If you read this, you read it...
If you don't, more power to ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Liz, I sure am going to miss you! I'm happy you got such an awesome opportunity- though you will be missed! Guess I'll have to find someone else to share my opinions with, although it wont be the same haha :) Best of luck.
-Tamara

Becks said...

Mwhahah...yet another victim to the blogging world.

But you know liz...once you start one...you HAVE to keep it updated regularly.

PJ said...

What can I say?
....
Welcome?
Glad I found it?
Hope we have time to visit on the 17th?
All of the above?