No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Less then a week left...

Hmm...
It's interesting these days.
Every time I think about leaving,
I get really excited,
And yet also really... thoughtful and sad.

I feel like I'm only just getting to know my friends here,
Or just meeting new people...
And now I'm leaving to a place where I'll hardly have anyone my age.

And yet,
I got a call from my Uncle the other day,
And he has a job for me on the Ferryline.
It would be pretty intense...
12 hour days,
Rain or shine,
Outside,
I'll be the only girl,
Physical labour.
It makes me really nervious,
And yet totally excites me at the same time.

I hate stuff like this..
Cause I want to do it SO bad...
But my insecurities, worries, and questions always seem to stop me.
I have such a hard time giving things over to God,
Trusting Him with every aspect of my life.

Also,
I keep questioning if this is really where God is leading me...
There have been quite a few things happening that make it kinda obvious that He is begind the planning of this...
And yet,
It's so hard for me to tell cause my doubt always gets in the way...

Anyways...
I'm in Kelowna right now for the Leadership Summit.
Which has been REALLY good so far...
But I gotta run.


Later days...

2 comments:

Alex H. said...

Well you always have your friend back here praying for you Liz...


-ace-

PJ said...

I know exactly how that feels! Just take the leap, and you won't be sorry.