No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I suck.

Hey guys...

An insanely quick update, as I am in the Library taking up someone elses time.

Work has been going steady... Still 12 hours a days, 5 days a week. I'm having trouble getting my sea-legs, so I'm sea-sick all the time... but yeah... I deal.

Actually I feel pretty good... all the fresh air is good for me I guess. :P

But if you guys could pray for my spiritual life that would be AWESOME. I'm finding it hard not having people here who challenge me or teach me... I feel really shallow.

Anyways... I love you all HEAPS!!!
MISS YOU!

Junior Deckhand Liz

2 comments:

PJ said...

I'm prayin' for ya, Junior! I miss you tons too!

~L.J~ said...

AH! LIZ! Wow I miss you soooo much I'm pretty much counting the days till you get home =D It's to bad your still seasick and I hope you get your sealegs soon! I miss you and good luck!
Luv Meg