No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Monday, October 29, 2007

This is me:

[In an attempt to better understand myself and who I am... maybe you'll learn something new too]

I:
.love being outside
.have never cared about germs
.am totally ok with being dirty (or not taking a shower for a week)
.hate spiders
.care alot about what people think of me
.love romance movies
.love dancing
.am a picky eater
.hate my teeth with a passion
.am deeply attached to my family
.love sleeping in hammocks (even though I can't spell it)
.am afraid of men I don't know

... 2 be continued...
I ran out of time...

1 comment:

PJ said...

Hmm I am pretty proud of myself for knowing all those things except 1...I didn't know you loved sleeping in hammocks (you spelled it right)...but if I had thought about your opinion of them, I think I would have guessed it!
So now you have to put up some harder ones :P
Hey you will be home soon! Congratulations! I'm sorry I won't be there...but as long as you are still around in July we will get to see each other again!!!
And if you're not, I'll stop by wherever you are on my way home!