No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Me too:

I:
.hate talking on the phone
.am musically charged (it can motivate me to do great things, or crush me down to nothing)
.am a huge worrier
.am terrified of the unknown
.am actually really lazy
.am scared of heights, and get a crazy adrenaline rush from rockclimbing (no ropes)
.have a hard time listening for God
.actually don't mind the colors pink and purple (but only in certain shades)
.want to go skydiving, but NOT bungee jumping
.love black and white photos
.love hanging out with kids (any age)
.have a passion for leading unorganized groups
.love making people laugh
.am still unsure about my leadership abilities (not that I have them, but if I know how to use them)
.could comfortably live in the middle of the jungle, but also could stay in North America
.want to live a radical, barbaric, Christ following life, but am unsure how it all begins
.have control issues (no really?!) and have a hard time giving up my life to God
.have no idea what to do with my life
.don't really want to go to college
.learn from experiences
.love playing in the rain, but would way rather have a boiling hot day
.have issues with ownership (like things to have "have my name on them")
.love willow trees
.hate being depressed
.want to start a new stage of life- a fresh, excited, passionate, yet guarded new me


the end for now...

1 comment:

PJ said...

"Lazy" caught me by surprise...must be a recent development :p
I miss you Liz! I would say "Get Skype", but since we both hate talking on the phone....!
So I guess that leaves email. I'm sure you have heaps to tell me since coming back to Kamloops :D