No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Thursday, February 07, 2008

And so my heart feels...


doubt.
loneliness.
fear.
love.
anticipation.
anger.
remorse.

at loss for words.
fearing the future.
feeling lost.
laughing at myself.
confused why.

so many decisions.
so many doors.
everyone but me knowing how my life should be.

Papa God is present.
he's not talking.
waiting.

humbled i come.
surrendered i fall.
before Him.

He is present in this mess of my life.
i'm stuck.
unmoving in my stupidity.
He stands by.
and waits.

through all the questions,
mistakes,
dead-ends,
and lies,
He has been there for me.
sometimes i ignore Him.
sometimes i run to Him.
but always He waits.

tears.
a heart that's breaking.
a passion that's growing.
a love that's pulsing.

so long with no feelings.
so long with no emotions.
invasion.
He enters in.
He loves me into His arms.
and so my heart feels...

1 comment:

Becks said...

Been there so many times too, Liz.

I'm praying for you.