No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It came and went...

K wow.
I have the most AMAZING friends/family EVER.
Seriously.

The 15th was my birthday.
I had a pretty busy week so I just planned a small "party" with 4 other girls, on the 14th.
It was a blast!
We basically played dress-up the whole time:
-went to Value Village
-bought our dinner clothes (a farmer, a "punk", an 80's mom, a "prom queen", and a leathermen)
-went out for dessert
-wents to Behns
-scared them all speachless
-took tons of pictures
(Here's a few of my favs from the night)


Then, on the 15th my mum told me not to plan anything because it was going to be our family party. Fair enough. So we went to Eastside Marios and had a nice little family dinner. After I got my free dessert we decided to head home. As we were driving up the hill I noticed a lot of cars and was like "wow, someone must be having a party". I walked in the house and right away noticed something out of place, Rebekah's camera sitting on the ledge. I barely had time to think about it though, cause right at that moment like 100 people jumped out and yelled suprise! Haha, was I ever suprised. I had no idea! Wow. Well, after peeing my pants and trying to run away, the party started. We played games and stuff... it was really fun.

THANK YOU to everyone who came! THANK YOU to everyone for the money and gifts! You guys are AMAZING and I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

PJ said...

Wish I could've been there!

But what I really want to know is...

Did you really pee your pants?