No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Monday, April 07, 2008

...Or so they say...

The phone rang today.
I didn't answer it.
My mum did.

It was for me.
It was a man.
I was scared.
Haha.

It was Frontier Lodge.
They "would love to have me come." (!) So yeah, I guess I'm pretty happy about it. Kinda nervous though.
New experiences, new trials, new growth...
I leave on the weekend of the 25th (April) and get back in either August or September. They were pretty pumped that I was willing to stay longer then just the normal "summer season". So for now I've commited to the end of August with a "play it by ear" for September and an invite to stay forever. Heh. We'll see. Actually I'm starting to get really excited... it'll be hard to leave here and maybe hard to be there, but I really feel God blessing this whole experience. So yeah...

Some pictographs to express our/my feelings:


Us waiting and waiting for the phone call ----^

Sad to hear that I'm leaving ----^

Us being us, because that's all we'll ever be, whether I'm here or not----^

I LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS AND HEAPS!!

5 comments:

PJ said...

Sounds exciting!!!
For my sake I hope you'll be back in September, though :)

Becks said...

I love the illustrative pics.

I concur with Jill...You need to be back SOMETIME during the fall so that ALL of us have a chance, FINALLY, to hang out together!

M said...

Well, I am indeed excited for you. Happy to see that you have something to do with life again. Instead of silly selling silly things to silly people. Silly.

I will write up a list of topics for the video thing. You will laugh. Josh promises so that if you don't I won't get in trouble. ><

Andy-G said...

Oh migosh Liz. That's great. But you had better be back at least by December so I can see you for crying out loud.

PJ said...

update!