No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where Mountain Peaks are Tall, and the Sky is Blue...

Here I am.
Frontier Lodge.
A Wilderness Adventure.
Christ Centered Outdoor Education.

So far so good.
The weather has been amazing.
The training has been long and tiring.
I love it.

I don't really have a lot of time but to give you some quick highlights:
-Snow.
-First outdoor rockclimb!!!
-Lots of hiking.
-Knot tieing (love it).
-Only one other girl.
-Spiritual growth already.

Some prayer requests:
-Courage and Boldness to share my faith.
-An unconditional Love for everyone.
-ENERGY.
-(This one I'm cautious to mention because I don't want it to seem like I'm asking for it... cause I'm not... but ..yeah) Pray that I would trust God for finances for equipment that I need. (again, I am NOT asking for money... I want God to provide in His own way)

I love you all so much and miss you already!!!


Please, Please, Please email me.
I know I won't always reply back, but yeah.

Loves you.

3 comments:

M said...

Glad to hear from you. Also happy to see you are having a good time.

PJ said...

I'm so excited for you!!
Sounds like a great Liz environment :P

Miss you!

Cardinal's Cove said...

"-Only one other girl."

This is a highlight??

Oh noes ... boys look out!

Liz, we miss you already. I do't doubt God has tons in store for you this summer. Be safe, have fun, and know that we miss you.

G&P.