No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Saturday, July 26, 2008

They are...

...finally here!!!

Wahoo!
My family got here yesterday an hour and a half early, so they surprised me down by the beach... It was awesome.
I am SO happy to see them.

Last night Tim and I took them rappelling. Josh and Dad both really enjoyed it, so they went twice. Then we hooked Lanny and I up together and he gave it a valiant try. He got to the edge of the cliff with his butt hanging over and decided it was too much. I'm so glad he gave it a try though... it's a big challenge for most teenagers, let alone a 6 year old. So he did good.

Today we spent some time on our downhill bike course. Hit some wicked jumps. Heh. Lanny is a maniac and Josh is a man.
Then we went down to the beach, had a picnic and picked up some rays.

My family is such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for them.

2 comments:

Anne Geddert said...

Thanks dear daughter for a wonderful visit. We love you and are so blessed to have you as our girl. We look forward to Christmas! We will be praying for you lots.

Becks said...

Hey! I saw some of the pictures that were taken. It looked like you guys had so much fun. That rappelling looked like to would be great fun. It's so beautiful there.