No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scratch.

Ok,
I'm here because I need prayer again.
I'm having a bad reaction to something...
What, I don't yet know...
And I have hives all over me.
They get worse every day.
I went in to the emergency the other day,
Cause my throat was swelling up.
The doctor said it was probably something I ate.
Like either:
-Dairy
-Grains
-Fruit
-Food Dye
-Nuts
Well thanks.
That eliminates like sugar.

So I guess what I'm asking prayer for is:
-Perseverance to get through this without ripping my skin off
-Wisdom to know what to do (go in for allergy testing, try and test it out myself...)

Oh,
And neither Benadryl or Reactin work.

I feel like one big ball of itch.

5 comments:

M said...

Ah yuck.

Sounds like a barrel of monkeys to me. As in you probably swallowed a barrel of monkeys by accident.

Yes.

Joshua Geddert said...

And now the monkeys came out of the barrel... and they are linking arms all the way down your asophogis and into the digestive tract... which explains the hives/.... well not really but it was fun making that up!

Love you Lizzie... will be praying!

How is the Tool Man?
;D

Are you REEALLY sure it isnt Cooties?

Anonymous said...

Haha...cooooties.
Weird that its so sudden. You've never had problems with any of those things on the list before, have you? Hope it goes away soon Lizzie.

Alex H. said...

oh Liz...that's horrible.
It also might be all the molds around you. idk.
But ew...that's bad.

Dude i hope you get better terribly soon and i shall be praying =)

Liz said...

Thanks for all your prayers and such guys!

No, it's not cooties Josh. You wiener.