No Reserves - No Retreats - No Regrets

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Not in a Hole Anymore...






I suppose I should let you all know that I'm not still stuck in that hole that I dug...
It's now filled in and forgotten about.
Thank heavens.
...Of course my days of digging are far from over...


I'm very unmotivated to write these days...
So much has happened.

I'm at home right now.
Yup, I surprised my family and friends by just showing up at midnight on Saturday.
It was great.
Then on Sunday... everyones faces when they saw me.... priceless.

It was SO amazing to see everyone.
I went to church and to C&C, and we played soccer, and went for coffee...
It really made me miss being here.
At the same time though, it was really reaffirmed to me that Frontier is where God wants me.


But I need to go pack up and get ready to head back...
Hopefully I'll have time for more of an update later.

Love you all.

Liz

Ps. Please email me with stuff that I can be praying for you!!

1 comment:

Anne Geddert said...

THANK YOU FOR COMING!!

I miss you already =)
Love you!